The procedure for maintaining a unified electronic register of rental housing and their certification has been introduced
Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 433 of July 10, 2020 approved the Regulation on the procedure for maintaining the Unified Electronic Register of Housing Rentals and their certification.
This Statement applies to:
• cooperation with the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the design of housing owned by individuals and legal entities, rented out to tourists for up to thirty days;
• when registering housing owned by individuals and legal entities, rented out to tourists for up to thirty days;
(Temporary registration of tourists visiting the Republic of Uzbekistan for a period not exceeding thirty days, with the exception of cases of contacting the territorial bodies of internal affairs);
• formation and maintenance of a database of housing for renting to tourists, including tenants for taxation and temporary registration of tourists at the place of residence for up to thirty days;
• certification of rental housing.
The Unified Register of Housing Rentals (hereinafter — the Register) — the database of rental housing is maintained by the State Unitary Enterprise «Center for certification of tourism services» of the ministry of Tourism and sports of the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter — the Center).
In this case, the rental housing must meet the established regulatory requirements.
Housing rent is carried out electronically through the Program.
In particular, housing certification and inclusion in the Register is carried out by registering an application in the Program.
The applicant submits an online application for confirmation of residence and inclusion in the Register, attaching the following documents:
• passport details of the applicant — for individuals;
• a copy of the certificate of state registration — for business entities;
• an extract from the state register of rights to real estate.
The registry database is updated online.
The register is kept in electronic form and posted on the official website of the Center.
Certification of rental housing is carried out in a simplified manner by including them in the Register.
The Center considers the application and the documents attached to it within one working day from the date of receipt, enters the research results into the Register and notifies the applicant electronically using the QR code numbering system.
In this case, the lessor is responsible for ensuring fire and sanitary safety, and, if necessary, provides instructions on fire safety measures in two or more foreign languages.
Commission for consideration of an application for inclusion in the Register is charged automatically through the Program:
• for individuals (individual entrepreneurs) — in the amount of fifty percent of the amount of the basic calculation for each dwelling;
• for legal entities — in an amount that is a multiple of the basic estimated amount for each dwelling.
Informing individuals about the need to register as an economic entity in the event of a delay in renting housing (more than 120 days a year) is carried out through the program.
It should be noted that the exclusion of housing from the Register is carried out in the following cases:
• if the dwelling has not been rented out for one year;
• when the applicant enters inaccurate information (false documents) into the Program;
• application for voluntary exclusion from the register by the owner of the home;
• Failure by the homeowner to comply with the terms and requirements of this Regulation;
• in the event of liquidation or termination of the activity of a legal entity — the owner of the home;
• in case of constant violation by means of accommodation of the requirements of regulatory documents.
At the same time, the Center monitors the homeowner’s compliance with a number of relevant requirements:
• identification and prevention of violations of the relevant requirements;
• study the compliance of the services provided in them with the requirements of regulatory documents on accommodation facilities;
• identify and prevent dishonest behavior and unfair behavior by homeowners that can affect the quality and safety of living in rented housing;
• together with the interested ministries and departments, conduct research on the subject of compliance with fire safety requirements, safe use of gas and electrical equipment.
In this regard, the rights and obligations of homeowners and the Center are also defined, and those guilty of violating the requirements of the Resolution will be held liable in accordance with the law.